The Code of Conduct is an ethical commitment that includes basic principles and standards for the proper development of relationships between Agenor Mantenimientos, S.A. and its interest groups where it develops its professional activities (Hospitals).
Principles of the Code:
- All actions will be developed under an ethical and responsible approach.
- Compliance with the legislation in force in each Autonomous Community.
- The behavior of our employees will conform to the spirit and letter of this Code of Conduct.
- All persons, physical and legal, who directly or indirectly maintain any employment, economic, social and / or industrial relationship with Agenor Mantenimientos, S.A. will receive a fair and dignified treatment.
- All the activities of Agenor Mantenimientos, S.A. will be carried out in the most environmentally friendly way.